TERMS & Conditions
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using Our Website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to Our Website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, You represent that you are at least 18 (Eighteen) years of age and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. You may not use this Websitefor any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may You, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
- Certain content may include materials from third- parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party Websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or Websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party Websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure You understand them before You engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
- All materials on the Website, including, without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, images, text, columns, graphics, videos, photographs, illustrations, artwork, software and other elements (collectively,"Material")are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by Ash Phoenix. You acknowledge and agree that all Material on the Website is made available for limited, non-commercial, personal use only. Except as specifically provided herein or elsewhere in the Website, no Material may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, by any person or entity, without express written permission of Ash Phoenix. You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the Material. Any unauthorized attempt to modify any Material, to defeat or circumvent any security features, or to utilize the App or any part of the Material for any purpose other than its intended purposes is strictly prohibited.
- The Website may not be used in connection with any commercial purposes, except as specifically approved by Ash Phoenix.
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, You are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related Website, other Websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the service or any related Website, other Websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the service or any related Website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of this Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Us from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Mauritius and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in the Republic of Mauritius.